Jeff Walling, the sole author of this book, was born in Chicago, IL in May of 1958. He grew up predominantly in Manassas, VA. He went through his teens in the 70s, the time of the hippies, of which his mom and dad were a part of. There was a period when the home of his upbringing (along with teepees about the place) served as a sort of hippy commune with about 10 to 15 residents coming and going at the time. Jeff also spent much time growing up in Clay County, WV with his grandmother, aunts, and uncles from his mother’s side of the family...
Presenting historical evidence for every major chorological event recorded in the Bible along with lineage to Christ Jesus to support that
THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY ANCIENT Complete Verifiable HISTORICAL RECORD from the beginning of time
- The absolute end to all debate?
- How did that work out for the Theory of Evolution?
- Theories debunked by the modern "Scientific Method"
The Scientific Method
- The Secular Sciences and the Dynamo Theory (MIT)
- Seven facts that debunk the Dynamo Theory
- Dr. Humphreys theory aligns with all the planetary magnetic field sciences
The Dynamo Theory vs the 6K year old Freely Decaying Electric Currents
- Modern science has veered away from all ToL concepts
- All Geneticist agree the findings "undermine the ‘Tree of Life’ model of evolution",
- "many biologists now argue that the tree of life concept is obsolete and needs to be discarded",
The Genome and the Darwinian Tree of Life (ToL)
- Testimonials from renown archaeologists agree on a definite demarcation
- Kathryn Kenyon“The end of Bronze Age civilization came with catastrophic completeness”
- Ernest Wright “the most striking facts about the Early Bronze Age civilization is its destruction”
Archaeological Demarcation at the time of the Flood
Theory of Evolution(ToE) vs Biblical Creation Account
- The weight of the evidence of the ToE compared to the biblical creation model
- "conditional probability", puts the ToE model at less than 1/2 probability(< 20%), not plausible
Analysis of the COSMOS: A Space Time Odyssey
- Hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Using the scientific method, searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules:
- Tyson refers to the mechanism for the change as a “mutation”
- World Population
- Major cultures coming out of Babel between 2350 and 2000 BC
The Table of Nations
- Marco Polo (travel period 1271-1291 AD) published a book in 1300 AD
- Antonio Pigafetta, a sixteenth century Italian explorer
Famous persons of history document encounters with extraordinary beasts
- Anglo-Saxton Chronicles
- Excerpt is from the Nennius History of the Britons (700 AD)
- Beowulf from the sixth century AD.